Home MoxiLead Integration Article
Zapping your Leads via Webhook
Login to your Zapier account and click on “Make a Zap”
* Under “Choose app and events” search for “Webhook by Zapier”
* Under “Choose trigger event” select “Catch Hook” and click on “Continue”
* Then on “Continue” button again
* Click on “Test Zap” to reveal your Webhook URL.
* Copy your Webhook URL to MoxiLead
* Under “Settings” click on “Integrations” then on “Add new Integrations” button.
* Open the “Type” dropdown and select “Zapier”
* Name your webhook and paste your Webhook URL.
* Test connection and create.
Back To Zapier:
* Under “2. Do This” click on the ‘+” icon.
* Search for the application you want to connect and sync Zapier with.
* Under choose app and event, in our case it will be “Create Subscribers” and click to “Continue”.
* You will be prompted to login to your application to connect Zapier. After the connection, click on “Continue”
* Locate your account and “List” name
* Select email and name fields and click on “Continue”
* Test your Zaps and Turn it on.
Log back into MoxiLead and click to create a “Campaign” and sync your leads to “Zapier” under “Sync subscribers with 3rd party”.
[ 0 Out of 0 Found Helpful ]
Submit a ticket and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.