Creating Google App
Note: You don’t need Google approval for your app to work
Login into Google console
* First you will need to go to Google Developers Console and Login using your Google account.
* Where you are not registered on Google developer account, then you need to accept check the terms of service box.
* Click on Agree and Continue
Click on “Create Project”
Click on “OAuth consent screen”
Under “User Type” Check;
* Click on “Create”
On OAuth client id creation screen
* Give your App a name
* Upload your logo
* Enter your custom domain
Click on “Credentials”
Click on “Create Credentials”
From the dropdown select “Web Application”
Give your App a name;
* Enter your Authorized redirect or callback URL which should
* Click to create
Copy your Google App Client ID and Client Secret to your MoxiLead dashboard.
While inside your MoxiLead dashboard;
* Under settings
* Click on Social Apps
* Click on “New Channel”
* Select “Google” from the apps “Type’
* Paste your Google Client ID and secret key”
* Locate your custom domain and save.
[ 0 Out of 0 Found Helpful ]
Submit a ticket and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.