Creating An Amazon App
Note: You don’t need Amazon approval for your app to work
Login into Amazon for Developers
First, you will need to go to Amazon Developers Dashboard and Login into your Amazon Account.
Click on “Login With Amazon”
Click on “Create a new security profile”
Name your security profile;
* Give your app description
* Upload your logo
Under “Manage” Tab hover over the settings icon
Click on “Web Settings”
Click on the edit button
Under “Web Settings” profile management
* Enter your custom domain URL
* Enter your app callback URL which should be https://yourcustomdomain.com/callback/amazon
Copy your Client ID and click on “show secret” to reveal your secret key.
While inside your MoxiLead dashboard;
* Under settings
* Click on Social Apps
* Click on “New Channel”
* Select “Amazon” from the apps “Type’
* Paste your Amazon Client ID and Client secret key”
* Locate your custom domain and save.
[ 0 Out of 0 Found Helpful ]
Submit a ticket and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.