Home MoxiCommerce Facebook & Instagram Article
A step-by-step process to build a Messenger Chat Flow
What is a Chatbot flow?
A chatbot is a software that can speak with users automatically in a human-like, conversational style. They can be connected to social media sites like Facebook and Instagram.
It can help you manage your general customer support without a customer agent.
MoxiCommerce Chatbot can:
* answer questions
* recommend products
* qualify leads
* automate tasks
* and perform other actions.
Creating A Chatbot Flow
Connect your Facebook account and add a Facebook page.
Make sure you have enabled the Bot in pages section
3. Click Facebook & Instagram on the Navigation Pane and Select Chat Flow Builder
4. Select your Page and Click Create New Flow
5. Enter a Flow Name and press ok
6. Now you can see a Chatbot Automation Interface
1. Elements Section: You get multiple elements to make your ChatBot rich and interactive. It includes Texts, Images, Carousel, GIF, Video, Files, etc.
You can double-click at the elements section for better usability.
2. Node Socket: The small circle (we call it "node socket") is used to connect message flows.
Adding Text, Images, GIFs, Videos, and Files
Now let's create a basic chat flow in MoxiCommerce:
Please Right Click on the interface, select a text element and connect the node socket.
1. You can rename the text if needed.
2. Typing Delay: You can add a typing delay if required. It shows the conversation natural.
3. Message: Click on the message area and enter a message. You can also use Variables and Emojis.
You can also Auto Generate messages through the AI option.
4. Button: You can add a button to redirect users to the next step/phone call/web URL and other destinations.
1. Quick Reply: You can add one or more quick reply texts. It's easier for users because they don't need to type anything. They can just click on a quick reply.
2. Now, Let's create the Next Step for the above messages.
3. Right-click on the interface, Add a Video element and an Image element, and Connect the Node Socket with Quick Replies
4. Upload Video and Image in both responses.
5. You can also add Quick Reply within the response steps to make the conversation engaging and effective.
6. MoxiCommerce provides 10+ conversation elements such as Text, Images, Carousel, Video, Files, Gif, FacebookMedia, and more. You can choose the relevant elements and configure them easily by the provided steps.
Using Facebook Media to upload high-quality videos
Now add Facebook Media to your chat flow:
1. Please Right Click on the interface, select Facebook Media and connect the node socket.
2. Click on the Video Icon, enter the Facebook Media URL, and press OK
3. Go to Facebook >> open the video you want to upload >> Copy Video URL
4. Get back to MoxiCommerce and Paste the video link
5. Your Facebook Media Upload is ready
Using Generic and Carousel elements
Generic Element: It consists of an Image, Title, Description, and Redirection URL.
1. Please Right Click on the interface, select Generic and connect the node socket.
2. Configure: Click on the generic element box, Upload an image >> Enter Title, Description, Redirect URL, and Save it.
3. Your Generic element is ready.
Carousel Element: A set of two or more generic elements in a carousel format.
1. Please Right Click on the interface, select Carousel, and connect the node socket.
2. Configure: Click on the carousel element box, Upload an image >> Enter Title, Description, Redirect URL, and Save it.
3. Repeat the above steps for 2nd card.
4. You can add more cards by clicking "+" button.
5. Your Carousel element is ready.
Creating One-time Notifications (OTN)
The One-Time Notification allows you to send a single message per user request outside the 24-hour window. So if a user requests to get a message for a certain goal, you can send them a promotional message outside the 24-hour window.
Let's create an OTN in MoxiCommerce Chat Flow Builder:
1. Please Right Click on the interface, select OTN, and connect the node socket.
2. Configure: Click on the OTN element box, Enter OTN Title >> Enter OTN Name and Save it.
3. Your OTN is ready.
[ 0 Out of 0 Found Helpful ]
Submit a ticket and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.