Home MoxiDrive Files & Synchronization Article
Users can transfer the ownership of files and folders to other users. Sharing ownerships of those transfered files/folders will also be transferred.
1. Navigate to Settings > Personal > Sharing > Files.
2. Click on Choose file or folder to transfer >> A file picker opens, showing all files and folders in the user’s account.
3. Pick a file or folder and click on Choose >> The chosen file or folder name gets displayed.
4. Click on Change to change the choice if necessary.
5. Pick a new owner by typing their name into the search field next to New owner.
6. Click on Transfer.
7. The target user receives a notification where they are being asked whether to accept or reject the incoming transfer.
8. If accepted, the target user finds the transferred files and folders in their root under a folder Transferred from [user] on [timestamp].
9. The source user gets informed about the acceptance or rejection by a notification.
[ 0 Out of 0 Found Helpful ]
Submit a ticket and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.