Home MoxiCommerce Facebook & Instagram Article
In this article, you'll learn to create Messenger Webview Forms.
The Messenger Platform allows you to open a Webview, which loads web pages inside of Messenger.
This allows you to offer more of an experience with features that are difficult to do in a message bubble, like picking products or appointments.
The MoxiCommerce application lets you quickly design the Messenger webview too!
Creating a Messenger Webview Form
1. Click Facebook & Instagram on the Navigation Pane and Select Messenger Webview
2. Select your Page and Click Create New Webview Form
3. Now you can see the configuration section
4. Please add relevant details such as Form Name, Select Tag/Label, Form Title, Select Messenger Flow and Select Messenger Flow.
In case of any doubts, Please follow the table below:
5. Create a form using the powerful drag and drop builder.
The design elements available here are Header, Paragraph, Text Field, Text Area, Select, Radio Group, Checkbox Group, Button, Date Field, and #Number.
You can quickly design your forms and views using these elements.
NOTE: You can also use the options in the elements to restrict access for elements. For example, if you do not want your customers to change the date field, you can restrict it to the Admin role.
6. Click the SAVE button at the right bottom.
7. Scroll to the top and click the Go Back button
8. Here you can see the webview form in the list.
9. You can see the Reports for all the customers who submit information on the Webview form using the View Data button.
[ 0 Out of 0 Found Helpful ]
Submit a ticket and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.