Whenever a customer places an order, it is automatically dropped in MoxiCommerce’s order page. Customers can place orders via the store, product sharing link, or the category sharing links on the Facebook messenger.
There will be times when you will need to manually create an order on behalf of your customers. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Go to Ecommerce > Orders
2. Select the store you want to create the order for
3. Click Add New Order
4. Define Order Status. There are 11 order status you can categorize your orders under.
5. Enter Buyer Information such as customer’s name, address, phone number, email, and the shipping region
6. Define Order Items to enter all products the customer is purchasing
7. Define Payment Status
* Is This Order Paid?
* Switch from pending to paid if the order has been paid
* Leave it under pending if you are still awaiting payment
* Set Date Paid (only visible if toggle is switched to paid) to select the payment date and time
* Set Order Payment Method to select the customer's payment method
8. Adjust Item Quantity on the right preview
9. Enter Coupon Details (if applicable) and click Apply. The system validates the coupon and automatically applies the discount to the cart value.
10. Click Save Order to create your manual order.
The order is created and displayed on your Orders dashboard.
[ 0 Out of 0 Found Helpful ]